Sunday, April 10, 2011

Between Love and Friendship!!!

What do you think?
If you are faced with a problem that requires you to select one among Love and Friendship, What should you do? and Which one would you choose?
          I know, it's hard for you to choose one of two choices! Me too! For me love and friendship are two things that important in my life, and both are insiperable! but if I 'am faced with the problem and really have to choose one of them, I can choose love or friendship, depending on how the conditions. 
          If my best friends love the one I Love and people who I love also love my best friend... off course i will succumb to their.... 
          but
          if my best friend loves the one I love but the one I love do not love her and just love me, so I will defend my love.

         How about you??? 
         
          
          

No comments:

Post a Comment