Today I and my friends went to Klaten to visit one of our other friends. Our journey is quite short, no more than an hour. In there we were given many kinds of snacks.
At 1 pm, we decided to take a walk. And we visit one of the baths there. Initially me and my girl friends are confused about what we have to do. Because it is impossible at all if we took bath there. It was a very crazy idea. Finally, we decided to get around the bathing place and take pictures there. You know it's very enjoyable. We can play together like that. And after a happy playing, we decided to go home. Initially we came home together, but then one by one of us separately.
Actually, that's not the essens of this story! When we returned, we were riding a motorcycle at high speed. And when we arrived at the junction towards Babarsari road, we were stopped because a red light. At that time I was not paying attention around me. I just sat quietly in the back seat. My friend back riding a motorcycle. I'm confused, why another vehicles isn't move too! Ohhh... the light wasn't changed to green yet.
Suddenly I heard a voice "-prit prit-prit".
Damn!!
That's police whistle sound! ahhh.... finally we back into the police post!
I took my "STNK" and my friend took her driving license! Then we asked to get into the police station. In the post, the police asked us"Mbak, ngalamun ya? Mbak tahu to, kalau habis bagian barat yang ijo, ya selanjutnya yang utara dulu kan?"
Ahhh, I know Sir! I know! I said to my self!
And then, my friend said "Lha, tadi silau e Pak! Nggak kelihatan timer nya! Tak kirain udah satu!"
The police saw my "STNK" and he said "Krangkungannya mana mbak? Sama Peni Asri mana nya?"
I said "Yo pokok e deket lah Pak! Di sekitar situ! Lebih pasnya deket tanjakan, Pak!"
He asked me again "tanjakan mana? nggak ada tanjakan?"
I said "Ada Pak! Deket jembatan Krangkungan!"
He said "Oh, deket jembatan! Tapi nggak di bawahnya to, Mbak?"
Hahahaha.... It was funny! And I said to him... "Ya nggak lah, pak! Emangnya aku ikan?"
it was strange!
After some discussion and with good reason, finally, he allow us to pay the fine at the time, because in the beginning, we have to follow the court or pay the fines at the bank! Because we're lazy to deal with him any more, my friends, pay the fine!
Ohh, I said to my self "50.000 is gone!"
After paying, we were allowed to go home. And the police were told "Pokoknya saya nggak mau lihat Anda menerobos lampu merah lagi, ya! Ini demi keselamatan Anda! Dan tolong lebih berhati-hati."
We just nod!
Then, I said to him "Sampe ketemu lagi, ya Pak!"
Then, I said to him "Sampe ketemu lagi, ya Pak!"
It was very suck! I don't want to met the police again! This is the first and the last for me!!!!
This is his photos

No comments:
Post a Comment