GOD I really missed my old times, when me and him can tell everything although it just from messages. But now, we know our posisitions here, we know we can't do it anymore, because we want to happy then no problems that can separate us. I know it...
But could i not speak to him? Just speak GOD, face to face.. not from messages if i can't do it...
Last night i just wanna spoke to him GOD, but it seems i never have a good times and YOU also never give me times!!! I just wanna speak to him to fix this inconvenience.
GOD, can YOU give me an opportunity? I just wanna know him better, if i should not know him, how i can know he is good for me? And how he knows that i am good for him.
GOD if me and him can't be together, please remove all this feeling. This is hurt me GOD. And please let me find the other.
GOD, please give me an opportunity
:(
GOD, can YOU give me an opportunity? I just wanna know him better, if i should not know him, how i can know he is good for me? And how he knows that i am good for him.
GOD if me and him can't be together, please remove all this feeling. This is hurt me GOD. And please let me find the other.
GOD, please give me an opportunity
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment