November finally comes and its almost 14th November, it means my 19th birthday already comes. Everything walks so fast, i feel. Looks like it just a few days ago i was 18th. And right on the day means i have live, breathe, and grow for 19 years, and also right in the day i was exactly 19th reduced and i don't know how much my age will be left.
In the day i still wanna something impossible, and that is you. I want you give me an surprise, you come and you bring strawberry cake with 19 candles. it's so impossible, i though.
And i wish i can reach my desire, I want my dream come true to study literature, I want to be accepted in the faculty of literature next year while working at a book publisher.
I wish i can publish my own novel. I really want it....
I wish i can be better and better person that can be understand with the condition around me, i can be a light like my name "Nur" to everyone.
I wish i can ...
Novii
No comments:
Post a Comment