Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's been a long time since the last day I wrote my blog.. And today Finally i write again..

Still in the same topic about my study.. Remember i wrote about my "SBMPTN"?? I wa failed.. after that I decided to took "Seleksi Mandiri" for Yogyakarta University. And guess it... I was Failed for the third time.  Hahhh

I was suck on that day.. I was tired. But i remain steadfast.. i still trust HIM. I prayed everything the best for me. And maybe this is the best. And I decided to take "UPN" for my next study. I took Business Administration, and I wish I can do the best this time.. don't like the past. I don't wanna stuck again. This is my choice and I've to take responsibility for this. I've to finish my study... I want to finish it in 3,5 years.. So wish me luck. Pray for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment