if i could write a story, i really want to write our own. I believe it will take much pages, and it will be very long story because of what we have passed so far, six years isn't a short time. Unfortunately, till now i haven't succeed to write it, I confuse how i have to start, from where and when. I always try and, but it always stopped in the middle too, or even just after some pages.
I don't know how to start and how to end it. We still in the middle of this story right now, and i can't guess how's the ending. But I wish it will be a happy ending story.
I've read many books, and someday i want to read our happy ending story.
I don't know how to start and how to end it. We still in the middle of this story right now, and i can't guess how's the ending. But I wish it will be a happy ending story.
I've read many books, and someday i want to read our happy ending story.
No comments:
Post a Comment