Dear mom..
Maybe you won't read this writing since you don't know my blog or how to use google to find this, but this is how i can express my feeling for you. I love you so much, and i am sorry i can't tell or express it clearly to you.
Mom... I am so glad that God still gives you times with us, and i wish it will be longer and longer. And thank's for everything, thanks for raising me up with all your love, thanks for always give me everything i need. I am so sorry if i often mad at you, or make you mad, upset, sad. I am sorry for giving you bitterness, but i wish someday i can bring you to happiness and sweetness. I never want you cry, i want to make you proud of me. Alhamdulillahi Jaza Killahu Khoiro.. Semoga Allah memberkahi kita semua, memberikan umur panjang, kemudahan, segala yang barokah kepadamu. Dan do'akan anakmu agar bisa membahagiakanmu.
I love you forever...
No comments:
Post a Comment