Saturday, April 12, 2014

Me and my dreams

Wowwww... it's has been very long long long time since the last i wrote my blog... And now is saturday night. ehmm.. today i just wanna share my activity as a college student. Yes I am "MAHASISWA" right now...

Huhu.. although I don't know who will read this blog, I don't care I still want to tell it. I am happy and i am enjoy with my major now. I take Bussiness Administration in UPN. You know.. I never want to study there at first but because i didn't pass the last test and my father asked me to study there so i take it finally.. I also don't know why i choose this major at that time. I just think someday with this major i can help my mother because she wants to open a catering bussiness. But i enjoy it now. And i've to praise to Allah.

I met new friends there with many characters, and i have some close friends. Hemm... I know what i want to do after this lecture. I really interesting in marketing, after read a book from Hermawan Kertajaya and after graduate i want to find a job in advertising company.

I have many targets and dreams actually, the first I wish in 3rd semester i can get a scholarship till the last semester, and i want to graduate in 2016, then second i also wish i can get a job that i want, or get a scholarship to continue my magister in Australia. And my biggest dream i wish i can go hajj with my family, all of my family including my future husband  -but i still don't know who is him-

And the next, i want to see eiffel tower and enjoy the autumn there. Haaa.. i don't know why i love paris and autumn very much.. i just feel like ... ahhh i can't tell it. 

Huu.. i still have a long journey now, but i've to study hard with this new major, something i never learn before. I still have to go through at least 5 semester. And this struggle still have to be continued to reach all my dreams one by one. #Aamiin #InshaaAllah

Huhu,, next monday i have a mid test. GOD.. please help me to do it very well, and please give me A for all lectures.. #Aamiin



Bye.. i want to sleep at this time. :D
@NNurhafidhah


No comments:

Post a Comment