Friday, June 13, 2014

Destiny

She said that life isn't always about destiny. It's also about choose the best choices in our life and make sure it will bring us some of lucks. But i disagree with her, I think life is all about fate, life is all about destiny including every conseideration that we think to take the best choice. And what we choose is also a fate, and it has been written in God's book I really sure about it..

If we talk about life and also destiny it will never run out because there are always be materials to tell each other. Because life is mistery, it something we can imagine but something we never be sure what will happen to us. And you know I always curious if I tell about life. 

And Sometimes i ask to my self, what fate that God has prepared for us, but i just can guess it and never find the right answer. And i'm scared if I have to much hope but at the end God doesn't allow it happen to me, But i keep ask HIM and keep my hope.






No comments:

Post a Comment