long time no write this blog.. last update on April and it has been almost three months. Then, what's make me want to write? Because i have something that should be told. For me this is the best "place" to tell, if i just want to tell and don't expect many advices. Actually i want to share my dreams to you, my future hubby, whoever you are, I still don't know it. Maybe someone near me, or someone who came from distant place.
Sometimes i laugh to my self because till know i still don't know, what i wanna do exactly, in my age right now. I've arranged some plans, but i don't know how to start it, or when, whit whom and it's really confusing. A few weeks ago, after follow gaidhas's ig account, make me want to be muslim fashion designer and be like her, but currently, i always follow someone's account who stay in Paris to complete her master's study, she already graduates, and now she is doing solo travel to Europe.
One of my big dreams, I also want to study abroad and completing my master's study. And after i read many informations about study abroad, I want to go to Germany? Why Germany? Because there isn't tuition fee in some universities. And the cost living is lower than many countries even in Australia.
I've told it to my parents, and they said it's up to me, but living there is still too expensive for me. I arranged many plans about it, and i've start it now, I still have to increase my english skill and learning about germany language. Sometimes i still it was impossible, but i always try to trust in my prays. I don't want to underestimate whatt's called "The Power of Dream and The Power of Pray" because there are always wishes in it.
And my dearest future hubby, please help me to reach this dream, so you've to try to learn english and german too. i'll always need you. And let's strive together to reach our dreams, Inshaa Allah i'll always by your side to cheer you up and help you too.
Someone told me, "Always keep positive thoughts because it'll be your destiny eventually" and yess... i'll keep it.
@NNurhafidhah
No comments:
Post a Comment