Hai everyone, (who you mean everyone? seems like you have a reader, haha)
How's life? is it getting harder?
My life is getting harder everyday, but i don't know what the real meaning for harder is because everything is depending on the human their own. I've told you many times, that i start to love my major now, and maybe i've told you too that i wish someday i'll have my own business. But recently, I found another dreams and i really want everything comes true.
In my last post, i told that i really want to have my master in Germany, and after that i always think how to make it come true, First, I search on google some scholarships offer, But most are allocated to teachers college and I am not interested to be a lecturer because being lecturer means we have to do many researches and what's called Tri Dharma perguruan Tinggi.. what the hell is it. But who knows someday maybe i choose to be lecturer...???
If you want to study in German, at least you've to past B2 level exam about German language, which is I've to taking a course, but to take this course at least you've to pay 2.500k - 3.000k in each level then to take the exam you've to pay at least 1.500k. How I can get that much money? Yet, you also need 8040 Euro in your bank account to ensure your life for one year there. Haa.. it's to much.
I have a dream, someday i wish i could have my own journey to tour around the world, living nomaden. haha (but it's really impossible). But at least, i really want to have my own trip to go around Europe. Yet, i still think how to get there..
Someday, i found an instagram account @rienasagi.. (you can call me stalker anyway, it doesn't matter) she currently living and Au Pairing in Canberra Australia using Work and Holiday Visa. I was interested to find out more about this Au Pair program. And ya.. i was interested to try, but i am scared that maybe i get wrong hostfamily that will treat you bad. And once again, who knows maybe someday i'll try it.
And my nearest target i want to get WHV and work and have a holiday there. i still in my 5th semester, I've to wait at least a year and half. But someday, i really wish i can go there with my husband. I still pray for it. I pray for all my dreams,
Bismillah.. from this time Inshaa Allah i'll try hard to reach them.
And this my timeline plan.. Semoga bisa benar-benar berajalan sesuai rencana. We can make a plan, but Allah is the one who can determinate it..
start Sept 2015, 5th semester : join an English course in order to pass TOEFL exam. (you need 450 score, but i wish i can get at least 550)
6th semester, focus in my lecture. I have a target to graduate in Jan 2017. yet, still have to gaining my speaking and conversation skill because Australian accent is more harder and they speak faster. On the other hand, i have internship program in this semester.
7th semester, focus on my bachelor thesis and completing my remaining subject. Maybe Inshaa Allah i'll register to the immigration office on November/Desember to get recommendation letter as one of the requirements to lodge this visa.
Jan, 2017.. I really wish i can have the graduation ceremony on that month.
Februari 2017. I wanna join short course to gaining my skill in Pare and having a short trip in East Java.
April/May 2017, I wish the visa will be approved at march and go to AUSTRALIA in April/May. Sebenernya bener-bener berharap bisa ngajuin visa ini bareng-bareng sama future husband.
Yah.. semua hanya rencana. Kita nggak akan tahu kedepannya akan seperti apa. Setidaknya saya berusaha untuk mencapai mimpi-mimpi saya. Hanya berusaha dan berdo'a yang bisa saya lakukan. Semoga Allah selalu memberikan jalan yang terbaik dan terbarokah dalam hidup saya. Bagaimanapun itu...
Don't be afraid to dream, I still trust about "The Power of Dreams and Prays"
No comments:
Post a Comment